DIY Baby Pants Hangers

Only 10 weeks left until Baby Richardson will be here! The furniture is up in the nursery, and I'm starting to get all of the baby clothes washed and hung in the closet. I been using these hangers  for the onesies and shirts, but I was clueless with what to do with the pants. I know they make baby pants hangers, but they are kinda pricey! So here is my solution...clothes pins!



I just clipped the pants to the regular hangers using clothes pins.


You can get a whole pack of clothes pins at Walmart for a dollar or two. Then, because I can't leave anything just plain, I used some washi tape and some scrapbook jewels that I had on hand to pretty them up.


It didn't take very long to get them decorated and clipped to the pants. 
And I think they work just as well as the ones you can buy. 


Plus they are way cuter!:)



~ Randi

Follow me on pinterest and instagram @rarich21

Comments

  1. Erum Group is a multinational group of companies with mainly Spanish capital, dedicated to the manufacture of hangers and other plastic products, manufacture of wooden hangers and metal, recycling of plastic, waste management and environmental consultancy, the manufacture of parts in the automotive, promotional items, products of European army, among others, and manufacturing of plastic and paper bags. Plastic hangers

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.S. Hanger Deluxe Wooden Pants Hangers from Bizarkdeal

    these hangers are absolutely the best i have gotten. i love the wood and the metal clasp on them , it has made it so easy for me to hang all my slacks and the jeans and keep them nice and neat. the hangers are very lightweight and they are not bulky like i have come to find with others i have purchased so you are able to use more of them and save lots of room in your closet. i like to usually air dry my jeans and with the wooden hangers they can hold the weight of damp jeans and keep them firmly grasped to where you will not have them slipping and falling to the floor and you having to launder them again. the metal hooks on the top of the hangers also will not bend allowing you to hang your garments and the hangers breaking and you having to purchase even more . they will save you a bunch of money because they are very durable and if you have clothing of different sizes the awesome metal grasp freely move on the rod allowing you to find the perfect fit for your garments. they will not become dirty but if so you can simply wipe them down, and the wood on the hangers will not break or wear out. i use these not just for pants but skirts and i have found they are perfect for all my scarfs . these are the best .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that...
    Mother of the Bride Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment