LOVE 2014

Happy Valentine's Day! I can't believe it's 2014 and we are already half-way through February! I'm really excited for what's to come this year. Dustyn and I are hoping to finally leave apartment life behind and purchase our first home. I'll turn 30 in June. Plus for the first time in my life, I think I might be ready to see our family grow. When did I become a grown-up?! It's crazy when I really get to thinking about it. Anyway, in honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I would share with some things I am loving right now. 



PROJECT LIFE



I started using Project Life last year. I'm almost done with my 2013 album and ready to start 2014 (and 2012). It really is the easiest scrapbooking I've ever done. I get the core kits at Michael's using 40% coupons from their app. I have the SunshineBlushHoneyKraft5th & Frolic, and Maggie Holmes core kits, plus the Holiday and Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party mini kits.You don't need more than one kit per year, but I like to mix and match. :)



FABRIKOR cabinet

I love EVERYTHING at IKEA, and I especially love items in a minty green. I've been eyeing this cabinet for a couple of months now. I think my china would look great in it!



CRAFTSY


This site is great! I am obsessed with taking all of their online classes. They have a huge selection to choose from including several free courses. You can watch the videos as many times as you want and the instructor and other classmates are there to answer any questions you may have.



MICHAEL KORS

Need I say more? This will be my 30th Birthday present to myself. 
(Dustyn and I don't exchange gifts.)


SKINNY COW

I have a MAJOR sweet tooth and I really love sweet and salty combos. These ice cream bars have a velvety caramel layer topped with salty pretzel pieces all covered in chocolate. So good!



PINK AND GOLD

I love everything pink and gold, especially polka dots! From this Kate Spade stationary to party decor and bedroom walls, I like it on everything! 
So pretty and fun. :)



IBOTTA


If you love using coupons and saving money, then I highly recommend this app. You can get money back on items you purchase that are listed on the app. Just complete the offer, take a picture of your receipt and scan the barcode in the item. I've earned over $12 on top of the savings I get by using coupons at the store.



Dustyn and I at our wedding almost 3 years ago. 
My four-legged child Sydney.

And last but not least, my forever Valentine's! 
These two always put a smile on my face! <3




What are a some of your favorite things right now?



~ Randi

Follow me on pinterest and instagram @rarich21


Comments