First House

After spending the last almost 3 years of married life in apartments, we finally made the big leap and bought a house! The house is 6 years old, but the previous owners were older and didn't have any kids so the house is in great shape. The home buying process seemed to take forever. Our goal was to move in when our apartment lease was up, but we ended up having to put everything in storage and stay with Dustyn's parents for two weeks. Luckily we have super nice guys in our family who were willing to help us move not once, but twice! So, before I show you the pictures, I have to warn you...I am not a photographer. I took these in about 5 minutes with my iPhone.


Our First House!
The house is on the start of a cul-de-sac, so there is lots of room between our house and the neighbors. Plus there won't be any through traffic! Once you walk in, the formal living room and kitchen are on the left. The laundry room and entry to the garage are on the right. It opens up into the living room. To the right of the living room are two bedrooms and a bathroom. To the left of the living room is the master bedroom and bathroom. 

The Entryway
Formal Living/Dining Room
 I have a lot of craft and baking stuff, so this will be my new craft room! Hoping to have storage, a desk, some chairs, and a tv in here.


Kitchen
The previous owner left the fridge!
I'm not a fan of that red accent wall, so I'm thinking I might paint it a more neutral color. Thoughts??

Dining Area
We have a table and chairs to put here, but I am also hoping to find room for a cabinet to display my china. I also want to replace the fan. It has 3 blades which I'm not sure I like. Thoughts???


Laundry Room
Garage
 The previous owners left the washer and dryer for us! They also left a trash can and ladder in the garage!


Living Room
 I didn't get a picture of the living room, but this is from the listing. The doorway in the back left is to the guest bedrooms.
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #1 Closet
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #2 Closet
Guest Bathroom
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom
Master Closet
Master Closet
Backyard
This is another picture from the listing. The previous owners left us a bird bath and some hanging plants.

And that's the grand tour! I'm hoping to post more pictures once we get settled in. Comment below and let me know what you think. :)


~ Randi

Follow me on pinterest and instagram @rarich21

Comments