A Whole Lotta Life Going On

OMG! I just realized it has been 5 months since my last post. My life has been soo crazy and so many things have happened! I am now a mommypreneur! Here's the scoop.


Harper was born in November! She arrived a week early and we are soo in love! She weighed 8 lbs 8.5 oz and looks just like her daddy!
Our First Family Photo
Brand New
One Month Old
Sweet Girl
Two Months Old
She will be 3 months old tomorrow and I just cannot believe it! Being a mommy is weird, crazy, and awesome! Harper is sleeping through the night(most of the time), smiling, cooing, and just an all around happy baby.We are truly blessed....but just in case having a baby, adjusting to being a new mom and juggling the craziness of Christmas and Thanksgiving wasn't enough, I also started a business as an Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant!
Getting Pinned As A New Consultant
My Inventory & Samples
Our Jewels Christmas Party
Getting Promoted To Senior Consultant
My Team Members Debut Party
Some Of My Mary Kay Ladies
It has been amazing! I was so hesitant to do it and didn't think I would be successful, but guess what?! I am getting my 2nd promotion in 5 months tonight! I am sooo excited and can't wait to see what the future holds. 


Being A Mommypreneur Is Awesome!

~ Randi
Follow me on pinterest and instagram @rarich21

Comments

Post a Comment