DIY Nursery Wall Art

I’ve been working on a pink, mint and gold nursery for a while now, and I've been having a hard time finding items for the wall that are a mint color. I’ve seen some cute stuff on etsy, but they weren’t exactly what I had in mind and after shipping costs, they just didn’t seem worth it. So, I decided to create my own and it was sooo easy!




Supplies
  • Frame
  • Craft Punch
  • Card Stock
  • Sheet of Paper
  • Glue
  • Ruler

I purchased the frame, craft punch, and card stock at Michael’s. (Don’t forget to download their app and use the 40% coupon.) I used a Martha Stewart Owl Double Craft Punch, but they have several cute options including a butterfly and elephant. Make sure you push down really hard so you get a good impression of the design on the cardstock.


Once I had all of the owls cut out, I cut a sheet of paper to fit in the frame and use as a background. Then I arranged them the way I wanted them and glued them down. I used regular glue, but a glue stick would probably be better.

And that’s it! Just put it in the frame and hang it up. So easy to do, but so cute!



~ Randi

Follow me on pinterest and instagram @rarich21

Comments